The Long of it...
There will be no short explanation of where I've been the past month. But to tide you over until the epic month of fun has ben recorded, here's a look at what Andrew's been doing today:
Don't tell Chad.
He was adamant about trying on Aubrey's dress up high heels and hobbling around the house in them. In the end, he decided the pain wasn't worth the fashion statement.
9 comments:
At least he learned while he was young ;)
I have just barely come to that conclusion myself.
I'll email you the pics later. :)
Hahahah! Oh my goodness, I love it. Shoot, I haven't worn heels since before I was pregnant...it's true Andrew, they're not always worth it (well...they're never worth it in his case, but even to play with, haha).
That was hilarious! I'm not sure though if I should tell his grandpa to look at these pictures or not.... :) Maybe we better look into some cowboy boots for him if he wants something with heels.
This is Dad- He was really crying because he finally realized they were not cowboy boots. Please buy him a really nice pair of boots on me.
Dear Old Dad
Oh, little Anders. I think every boy has to try on his sister's shoes at least once. I'm glad he didn't like them :).
Hahaha!! I'm sure he's not the only two year old boy to ever try on his older sister's dress-up heels.
P.S. The girls were playing today and they were talking about Andrew and going to visit him. It will be fun when you guys visit us.
hahahaah, ohh, little man. it's OK, these are just gender stereotypes, right? we don't have to follow them! let boys wear pink if they want! although, I have to admit, the heels do push the limits =)
Dont worry, CJ dressed up as girl and called himself Christina till he was 10 or 11. I have to agree with him though, heels are definitely not always worth it....I usually just wear them so I can use them to poke out a crazy foster parents eye if needed....
Post a Comment