Sunday, May 10, 2009

p.s.

I've not been blogging recently because we have been so busy... we got home from Utah and then Chad's mom had open heart surgery, a single bypass, and a day after she got home from the hospital, on Chad's birthday, his dad went into the hospital with chest pain and ended up having a quintuple bypass. Unity in marriage is one thing, but they have really taken that to a whole new level. So we've been busy. It feels kind of like we're just keeping our heads above water for now. We love them and we love to help them, as they have helped us so many times before. It just has caused us to be a little busier than normal. That's why I've not blogged. But I'm still here.

6 comments:

allison said...

I still can't believe that. I'm glad they're both doing alright. I'm glad you guys are there to help them too.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I hope they are doing ok!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Yes, you're the only one with a good excuse for not blogging. I have missed your blogs, but it's great that you can be there for Jim and Linda. I hope they are doing OK and recovering nicely.

Lindsay said...

You're a champ of a helper. you've been in our thoughts and prayers.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

I am sure you are all glad that you are close enough to help. Hope they are doing better.

Anonymous said...

Let me just say that Kristin, Chad, and all our kids were absolute angels. We could not have weathered this without them!

---Linda