Severe Blog Posting Purge Follows....
Warning... I had one of those evenings of catch up blogging, so you will see about five new posts below. Just so you know.
Warning... I had one of those evenings of catch up blogging, so you will see about five new posts below. Just so you know.
Posted by
Kristin
at
6:12 AM
6 comments:
I love it when you go on a blogging spree!!!
oh man, good thing i checked again today, you weren't done!
loved all the updates. you have been so busy. love the silly pic with your sisters...that is awesome!!
i liked the utah pics and especially loved chad's b-day party. those look like some pretty rockin games you guys played. i bet it was super fun! my fave was the pin the tail on the donkey. too funny!
sweet, i enjoyed it
I am glad to hear that you are still on the planet! Can't wait to see you next month!
Post a Comment