I love it, all of his worldly possessions he hold most dear. What a sweet little man...and is it just me or is he pantless in some of those? hahah. I love it. And I don't know if I would trust going to church in that tower...it doesn't seem too stable to me...
He's definitely got some of his favorite things he wanted pictures of, is that his buddy Lightning in the first photo? The random Mr. Potatohead piece made me laugh. I love that boy too!
5 comments:
I love it, all of his worldly possessions he hold most dear. What a sweet little man...and is it just me or is he pantless in some of those? hahah. I love it. And I don't know if I would trust going to church in that tower...it doesn't seem too stable to me...
This was a great post...what a fun idea! i love that boy!
He's definitely got some of his favorite things he wanted pictures of, is that his buddy Lightning in the first photo? The random Mr. Potatohead piece made me laugh. I love that boy too!
What a lucky mom to get to play with such a fun little guy!
oh the life of an almost 3 year old. can we trade places! :)
Post a Comment