Tuesday, November 17, 2009

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy



Aubrey's been playing the piano almost a year now, and she's really started to get the hang of it. She had her first piano recital last Friday, and we were all very excited for her. She had her songs memorized and she did really well! Before going, she kept saying, "I'm so nervous!!!" but then when she introduced herself and sat down at the piano, her fingers remembered just what to do.

.

We're proud of you Aubrey!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was sooo confident when she introduced herself and said what she would be playing! And she played perfectly.

Grama said...

Great job Aubrey!! Keep up the good work!

Sunnie said...

that is so great! i like the little curtsy at the end:)

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Oh I love! I need to call her!

Nashville Stolle said...

I'm clapping! Tell her we said good job!

travelingtxmom said...

Way to go Aubs! She did a terrific job. I can't wait to hear her play in person when we got home.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

That was awesome! She looked so beautiful in her pink dress. I wish we could send of copy of this video to her piano playing cousin that is on a mission! Piano recitals are wonderful memories in our family! Tell her great job from us!

allison said...

Oh my goodness, ridiculously cute. Way to go Aubs!! And I love that dress she's wearing too...stylish AND talented!

Lisa said...

How cute! I love the curtsy at the end. She's so cute in that dress. Way to go Aubs!!

Cort Louder said...

Absolutely wonderful!!