Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you... Yeah you... Remember me? I'm the gal whose blog you used to check at least once a week for posts about me and my family? Remember how I dropped off the face of the planet mid November? That was because we moved. Then it was the holidays and now I'm just barely kind of getting back to normal. So I think I'll start posting again, but I wanted all of you to know: I'm back.

Here's something I'm going to blog about very soon:



The blog will be titled, in her own words, "My Life is Ruined!" Oh, yes, she looks happy NOW, but you should have been here last Thursday. See you soon.

9 comments:

Court and Jill said...

What?? You left me hanging! What happened???

Oh, and Welcome back! I've missed your blog!

Emma Jo said...

I am in suspense for a good story! And I always welcome back bloggers from their little breaks with open arms! Her shirt is very cute by the way, Hazel has the very same one.

Nashville Stolle said...

Yea for coming back!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

I had no idea you were moving. At least we'll get to keep tabs on your blog...if you write like you say you will :)

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Kristin! What the crap?! You have an alarmed aunt who doesn't know anything about this but I'm assuming it's not serious or else I would have heard about it but you need to post soon!!!!!

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

Glad Your Back!

Grama said...

Please, Aubrey, no matter how excited you are to be home do not run down the driveway quite so fast! Hopefully by now you are looking much better and your face and feelings have healed. Love YOU!

allison said...

wooo hooooo!

Lisa said...

When I clicked the link for your blog, I sadly thought to myself, there's probably nothing new....And though I cannot say I was pleasantly surprised to see Aubrey's scraped up face, I was at least pleasantly surprised to see you blogged! Hurray for your return!