Saturday, January 23, 2010

My computer has the swine flu

Well, it might not be the swine flu, but it has a virus nonetheless. Just when I vow to be back in the blogging world, my computer contracts a serious disease that just about kills it. So, the blogging hiatus may continue.

8 comments:

allison said...

dang, that's unfortunate.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

Too bad? Is it your lap top? Glad to know you are still alive there in Paradise South.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Oh blast.

Lindsay said...

Good luck. Thanks for the pics of you in the dice costumes...classic.

travelingtxmom said...

Drat, I feel so disconnected! Miss you! Love you!

travelingtxmom said...

Hey..... How is my little gift from heaven doing? Has she healed from her unfortunate accident? How about posting some current picture of Auby and the little man. Has Andrew driven the Mustang yet?

Dear Old Dad

travelingtxmom said...

I meant "pictures"

Dear Old Dad

Lisa said...

I am afraid to comment because I know the swine flu is highly contagious, but I am hoping you get over your virus soon. I miss you out here in the blogosphere.