Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stolen Money by Aubrey Stolle

Remember this post where Aubrey volunteered to be the title-writing committee for my first book? Well, this time, she wrote her own book, and offered it to me to post on my blog.

I'm very pleased she loves to write. I used to write stories all the time when I was in elementary school, but I didn't start until probably around the 4th grade. She's got a jump start on me in the novel writing department. This story's got everything-- mystery, suspense, a moral dilemma, heart-wrenching drama, and even some clever humor. I love this story. Now I just need to get her to illustrate it.

Stolen Money by Aubrey Stolle

Ed stole it!!!

Stolen Money: From a poor woman, she described it like this: He was too fast! I noticed a few bills sticking out of his pocket. I called all my friends. They said it was someone in black took their money. I found out the only stealer could be Ed. His family was very poor because of his salary he only got paid 1.3 dollars. Because of that it wasn't very nice so they put him in jail with his family. They stayed there for 2 days without any food or water. They let him and his family out because one daughter named Ann started to cry in a loft of hay. She was only 5 years old and she missed her button eyed and nosed teddy bear, Raddy Ann.

(I asked her if there was any more or if there was a "The End," but she said, this was it. So I think we can hope the victim got her money back, and Ed and his family lived happily ever after, and Ann and Raddy Ann had a very happy reunion. And hopefully Ed got an education that allowed him to earn more than 1.3 dollars. I guess we'll never know for sure.)

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is awesome!!! I am glad you are blogging more so that we don't miss out on great things like this. I see some real talent here. Nerdbomber, look out!

travelingtxmom said...

Love it, love it, love it! Wonderful descriptive language. Can't wait to see more by Authoress Aubrey.

allison said...

Oh my gosh! That's so hilarious! I love it. Way to go Aubs...keep going! There's some real talent with that story writing!! :) Hahaha...and yes, Nerdbomber look out is right!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh, I love it. This was so great. At first I wondered if it would be like the Choose your own adventure book you read with her when you were here but this is definitely unique! I love it. I would definitely like to see the illustrations!

Sunnie said...

my favorite part was when she was crying in a loft of hay! i love it!

Kristin said...

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A Lot!!!

Anonymous said...

Aubs -- I'd love to hear about an adventure that Raddy Ann has had. Could ya sharpen your pencil and get to work on it??

123 checkoutourfamily said...

She's a clever one...just like her Mama. :)I think that's awesome that Aubrey is already writing stories.

Ash said...

I love Raddy Ann the best. That cracks me up. Oh, and the 1.3 dollars. She's hilarious. I know talent when I see it and the Stolle ladies got it!

Braden Bell said...

I love it! I think Ed and I might be on the same pay scale sometimes.

I second the idea that she should now illustrate it!