Andrew can read!
Okay, this is not so much reading as it is, reciting memorization, but, hey, for one, it's adorable, and two, a lot of beginning reading is all about memorizing shapes of letters and their sounds.
And also, I love that he uses voices. Rhino the Rhino is my favorite.
He loves this Cat the Cat series. The reason he knows the words is because we read it so much (and also because there's only about ten words total.) I wish we had the whole series.
So I think we're raising another reader! Woohoo!
7 comments:
It is so exciting to see kids do things like this...adorable yes, and smart too. What a cutie.
He's well on his way to reading. That is too cute!
He is too stinkin' cute!
Oh my gosh, can you just squeeze him for me? I love that little man. He's talking so much!
I love it! Grandma is ordering more "Cat the Cat" books right now!
ahahah! i love it, i love hearing him talk, it's so cute. I remember the first book I "read" was one of those dr. seuss ones but it wasn't really by dr. seuss you know and it said something about a blue bear. love it!
How cute! I love him, and whatever crumbs are all over his mouth. How can you not love that wide eyed gaze of his? :)
Post a Comment