No, no, not your ribs, Andrew, your muscles.He can't help it, this skinny, ribsy little dude.Oh man, this gets me every time.
Hahahah another adorable Andrew post. I still want to squeeze him.
Lol, what a guy! It will be fun to have a photo of him doing this in about 12 years and see the difference. :)
hahaha, oh my gosh, just look at those big blue eyes. Such a good little man.
Look out ladies!! He's a hottie that ribsy little man. I want to squeeze him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahahah another adorable Andrew post. I still want to squeeze him.
Lol, what a guy! It will be fun to have a photo of him doing this in about 12 years and see the difference. :)
hahaha, oh my gosh, just look at those big blue eyes. Such a good little man.
Look out ladies!! He's a hottie that ribsy little man. I want to squeeze him.
Post a Comment