Caitlyn Anne Stolle October 30, 2007
We were thinking about you guys today. Love you.
Has it really been four years? We love you.
Someday. I'm grateful eternity is so long. Love you.
I remember reading about your experience and being grateful to know people with such beautiful perspective. Thank you for sharing it with those around you!
She was beautiful then, she is beautiful now.
I love you guys. We were thinking of you on her day, and thinking of her. Lots of love.
Still admire you. Don't know if that's the kind of thing you like to hear, but it's just true. I do. You have great perspective on life and eternity.
Love you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
We were thinking about you guys today. Love you.
Has it really been four years? We love you.
Someday. I'm grateful eternity is so long. Love you.
I remember reading about your experience and being grateful to know people with such beautiful perspective. Thank you for sharing it with those around you!
She was beautiful then, she is beautiful now.
I love you guys. We were thinking of you on her day, and thinking of her. Lots of love.
Still admire you. Don't know if that's the kind of thing you like to hear, but it's just true. I do. You have great perspective on life and eternity.
Love you.
Post a Comment