Sunday, October 30, 2011

To tell you the truth, today is a happy day. We love our baby Cait. She is our baby, our daughter, our sister, and it is so great to know that families are forever. In many years past, we have been sad. We have missed her. We have wished she was here with us. This year, I have done so much reflecting on her life, and her part in God's plan for mine. I know she was meant for our family. I know she came into our lives, and also left our lives, when and how Heavenly Father wanted her to. He is a loving God, and although it was a hard experience for us, there were so many little tender mercies along the way, and I have never doubted God's love for me. There was the friend who felt prompted to make a soft blanket for my baby, months before my due date. There was the friend, who, many months before, had shown us a quiet cemetery where there was a whole section just for little babies. There was the impulse I had to register at the hospital, just a few days prior to going in. There was my sister, who had wanted to email, because she had felt that something was not quite right. There were these and so many, many more. Some of the most powerful spiritual impressions I have ever had, came to me during that time. Heavenly Father loves me. I know this down to my very core.

No comments: