Thursday, April 05, 2007

baby blue eyes








11 comments:

Liz said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Too sweet! Where did you get them done?

Christy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL! Wow, mommy and baby could be models!

1tiredmama said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! Did you do those yourself or did someone else do them? They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

those are precious!! i love them!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. These are absolutely ADORABLE. His big blue eyes are just like yours. I love these! I can't wait to see you guys!

allison said...

ditto!! I love you guys, can't wait! *kiss *kiss :)

Anonymous said...

He is such a precious boy. Those are definitely Mama's eyes. Are these photos Ginger's work?

Kristin said...

Yes, my friend Ginger did them. He was very grumpy that day, so we didn't get any smiles, and i thought they were all going to turn out horrible, but I was really pleased with how they turned out.

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Kristin - those are just beautiful/adorable/excellent pictures. You guys look so much alike from baby pictures. These are just beautiful, I don't even know what else to say - they're just beautiful. I love you and can't wait to see you guys!

Sunnie said...

i really can't believe his eyes! so cute pictures! i'm glad some turned out despite the grumpiness.

Rainie said...

I love the oooohing one, his face is perfect!! What a beautiful boy! Don't you love when pics turn out so cute.