This is revealing...
It is very revealing to me where my sweet baby boy Andrew goes to find me, when I step away from view. Today, he first checked the kitchen, and nope, when I wasn't in there eating, he came to the bathroom, where he found me. Ahh, the life of a pregnant mommy...
11 comments:
Love the new look of the blog!!! Way to funny about the two places Andrew looks for you. And about the baby naming below...good luck!!! In my opinion, the mother of the baby should definitely get the final say! I always told Court, "I'm not suffering through all this pregnancy stuff, including labor and recovery just for you to name our child a stupid name!" Don't you agree??
Haha! Thanks Jill! :)
WOW! I wasn't sure I was at the right website for a second. I love what you've done with the blog, definitely happy colors. Now, for five minutes peace....someday.
LOL~ Too funny! Love the new look! And the first comment is absolutely right! :)
Sweet new look!! How did you do it? It's way fancy. I laughed at little man. Can't wait to see him and you next week!
Cute cute cute! It's fun to have a new look isnt it? I bet Andrew is so cute. I still think of him as the little new born baby. He's growing up so fast.
That is awesome... my kids look first in the computer room, where I may be studying and then in my bedroom... where I may be studying.
Love your new look! So bright and cheerful! As far as always being in the bathroom or kitchen, that's not true just for pregnant mommies. Older mommies find themselves in the same boat :)
PS how did you make your blog all cute???? I want to do that but I don't know how.
Oh, I am SO with you there!!! :o) Love the new look!
i like the new look. i'm going to have to try some new ones once i get tired of the bright pink, but i'm not quite there yet. and as for baby names- i'm telling you sunnie is a really good one. not too common, but really happy and cheery. how can you not be happy if your name is sunnie?:)
Post a Comment