Yes, by the way, I DID go to Utah in April
In all the ensuing excitement that followed our return from Utah (ie, Chad's mom and dad both having open heart surgery within a week of each other... more about that later) I neglected to blog for a long time, or at all about Utah. And that would be sad because it was a fun trip. When my sisters and I get together, we have such a good time. We laugh so hard. We do things like this:
It wouldn't be right to get together and not spend some time doing this. It's practically tradition. Even our mom joins in on the fun, but somehow I didn't get a picture of this.
We were sorry our sister Lindsay couldn't be there, and even sorrier because she had her baby in Texas when we were all in Utah! Except for my dad, who turned into an excellent helper outer before he came to Utah for my sisters' graduations.
Anyway, besides seeing all the weird stuff our faces can do, there was a lot of this: 
Stuffing ourselves silly with J Dawgs, and then going to the creamery and eating mint brownies and chocolate milk. (feeling fatter just remembering... but man they were good.) Also, many hangings out with aunt Janae. My children love their Aunt Nae Nae.
Also, one of the most important events was meeting this chubalicious child who is my niece, Evie. She also was blessed while we were there and we were happy to be part of that.
Aubrey spent an afternoon rolling down all the luscious grassy hills on BYU campus. (Two points for the person who can identify the building behind Aubs).

And the other important event that occurred was my two sisters and one brother in law graduated from BYU. I was going to point them out, but hello, not necessary, they're the ones in the caps and gowns.
For some reason I didn't do a lot of picture taking, I guess I was having too much fun. We shopped, we ate out, we saw many people we love, we celebrated, and we laughed and laughed. I'm excited to go back and meet my other niece who was born a couple weeks after we left.
5 comments:
oh my gosh, i can't wait for you guys and linds and co. and ash an co. to get here in July. CAN'T WAIT! I'm so very proud of that first picture. I sure love you guys! I'm smiling just thinking of all the fun we'll have...Lisa thought we should probably have an Indian Dance-off while everyone's here (in honor of Mom's dancing with all those Indian men)...I'm pretty sure I agree...but I'm pretty sure Linds will give us all a run for our money...(I hope you read this Linds) ahaha
Why did I ever let anyone watch that evidence of my Indian dance career????? At least you didn't get a picture of me looking natural like the four of you, thank goodness. It was such fun to be there with almost all of you, can't wait to see you all again in just a few weeks!
I have never seen the indian video...is it evidence for the genetic origin of my best moves?
I can't wait until we're all together again!!! Just one more month pretty much!!!
AND YOUR BONUS TRIP TO NYC IN LESS THAN ONE MONTH!! AAAH!H!!!
I thought I had read this one but maybe not? (its been a while...) glad you had a fun trip! always good to get together with family!
Post a Comment