Aubrey takes a dive
Summer's over. But before it ended, Aubrey really improved her swimming skills. I'm am so proud of her! At the beginning of the summer, she was still really clingy and iffy even about putting her face in a swimming and few strokes. And when she did, she looked panicky. Now, after the last swim of the season, she is stroking SO well, and even has gotten brave enough to try diving!
Here she is, the swimming pro: (There's just something about this picture that I love)
Here's a video of Aubrey diving:
Here's Aubrey with Grammie, best swimming teacher/coach/cheerleader ever! We are so lucky to live near them and be able to see Grammie and Grandpa so frequently. 
9 comments:
Way to go Aubrey! We are proud of you and your ability to swim so well.
Yay Aubrey!
We'll miss ya'll Saturday but I'll definitely eat a waffle for you. :)
That was terrific! I love the rainbow swim goggles in the first picture...is that what you love about it? I also love Anderson in his lifevest suit AND floaties. I'm glad you're cautious with that crazy guy. Love you!
Way to go Aubs!! She is so adorable. I'm remembering those home videos we have of you in swim lessons, hahaha. I love it.
Way to go Doodle! She's a regular little fish. Love that picture of her with Grammie!
Way to go Aubrey! Way to show progress through the summer!
I somehow skipped this post! I love it. I miss that girl so much. She and her grammie are so cute - it's so great that Linda could teach her. (And she looks like she's doing well!!!)
Way to go Aubs!! I DO love that goggles picture. She's so cute. That's fun that she has her Grammie to teach her swim lessons.
P.S. We were reading a Cinderella story book the other day, and Kara pointed to one of the Cinderella cartoons and said, "That looks like Aubwey!" She was right. It kinda does. I'll have to email it to you so you can show it to her. lol (Even though second graders don't like baby stuff like princesses.)
great job aubrey!!! shes a champ
Post a Comment