Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Conflicted....

Is it wrong to eat a bowl of ice cream while watching The Biggest Loser? It was a small bowl.... I'm feeling conflicted...

13 comments:

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

So funny! I did too!

Court and Jill said...

Naaaah.

That is funny though :)

Lindsay said...

Nope :).

allison said...

hahaha, no sir. Can't wait to seee you!!!!!

travelingtxmom said...

For you? You've got to be kidding!

Cort Louder said...

It's more fun if you try to imagine that they can see you back though the tv while you're eating the ice cream.

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

I don't even think you should think twice about it!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

haha, nothing wrong with that.

Anonymous said...

Only if it wasn't Bluebell:)

Slim said...

I so do that too, but I justify it while I'm eating that I will work my tail off tomorrow. And I keep saying that every day... You skinny winny, unlike most people, don't have to feel guilty though. :)

Lisa said...

I quit watching that show because it made me feel too guilty.

Lisa Allen said...

There is nothing wrong with that it is a nightly routine for me.

Stephenie said...

when you are as skinny as you are, ice cream is good any time.