Chad's School Milk Promotion
Every once in a while, Chad gets to do something fun at his school. Remember when he got to be a life sized poster? I think it's still displayed at Klein high school.
His latest poster is now this one:
(Sorry for the bad pic-- it's the best I can do-- they all have milk moustaches... the real thing is quite large poster-sized)
They're promoting milk drinking at his school, and these posters are prominently displayed in the hallway and cafeteria. Way to go Chad. I'm hoping we get to keep one of these once it's all over.
8 comments:
hahahaha, that's hilarious, and awesome!
That's great, hope it works, definitely a treasure you'll want to keep!
Can we get one of those posters? I want to put it up in the game room.
Dear Old Dad
PLEAAASE keep one of them.
We still have his Chad School Picture hanging on our fridge. Actually, two of them.
If there ever was a picture of Chad to be blown up it would have to be him posing in the sterile suit he wore for your c-section. I don't know if it would promote milk drinking, but it is pretty funny.
I think Chad is cool but do the people he's trying to encourage to drink milk think he's cool? If not his plan might not work ;)
LOL, this is great! I sure hope you get to keep one! I know I look forward to receiving his school picture almost as much as Aubreys :).
He looks so happy to be drinking milk. :) But at least maybe the kids will see that they will grow big and strong if they do. chad is a regular supermodel.
Post a Comment