Happy Birthday, Kristin. You're great. I love you!Love,Had
Happy birthday, Kristin! We're so glad you are in our famiy.
I love you too! Happy Birthday Binney!
Happy Birthday Friend! I'm glad I know you!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe I didn't check my email till today and I totally missed your b-day party. Argh!
hey-I hope you had a happy, happy b-day yesterday!love ya!!
You ARE great, and boy do I love you big sis. Can't wait to see you so soon!! Did you get my message yesterday? How was your birthday party?
Happy late Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful!
I'm a little late due to Internet malfunction but you know you've always been great in my book, always will be. Love you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy birthday, Kristin! We're so glad you are in our famiy.
I love you too! Happy Birthday Binney!
Happy Birthday Friend! I'm glad I know you!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe I didn't check my email till today and I totally missed your b-day party. Argh!
hey-
I hope you had a happy, happy b-day yesterday!
love ya!!
You ARE great, and boy do I love you big sis. Can't wait to see you so soon!! Did you get my message yesterday? How was your birthday party?
Happy late Birthday! Hope your day was wonderful!
I'm a little late due to Internet malfunction but you know you've always been great in my book, always will be. Love you!
Post a Comment