Monday, October 12, 2009

Poor, poor, YLonda

We've been playing school. Aubrey is the teacher. Mrs. Aubrey, that is. It's a small school, on account of the fact that I am the only real pupil other than Andrew, who makes a better class pet than a student. (You should hear him ribbit). Aubrey has brilliantly improvised, just make believing we have two other students. So, now there's three students, and 1 frog.

So far, I've been a pretty good pupil, I think. Unfortunately, I did get a note home explaining that I arrived at 5:70 instead of 8:05, which, appparently, is tardy. Other than that, I've done pretty good. (P.S. I think the teacher should work on the correct spelling of her students' names, particularly, the only REAL one there. Also, said student should work with the teacher on telling time...)



On behavior, one of my invisible classmates has not fared so well.



Poor YLonda. My tardy note did not have a crying face on it. On the bright side, YLonda did get a suggestion for improving her behavior, which I did not get.

The other invisible classmate, of YLonda and I, Kiki, has not received a note yet. Hope Mrs. Aubrey is in a better mood tomorrow.

15 comments:

Sunnie said...

love the name ylonda. that is great. are we ever going to hang out again? i feel like i haven't seen you in forever. maybe your school work has been keeping you really busy:)

123 checkoutourfamily said...

hahaha...I love it! Gosh, if you got to school so early and were tardy, Mrs. Aubrey runs a pretty tough classroom.

Jenn's Mommy Days said...

I love it! So cute!

Ashley Seil Smith said...

Oh my gosh, can Shugee please also come to class? I would really like to be in that class. I miss them. They are so so great.

Braden Bell said...

Dang, I am guessing that bad students at Klein would much rather deal with Chad than the terribly strict Miss Audrey.

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! Want to get on her good side? I think Mrs. Aubrey can be swayed with a bag of "M-ies":)

Missionary Mom 09-11 said...

From one teacher to another, tell Mrs. Aubrey I think you are getting off pretty easy for being THAT late! I also liked how she helped Ylonda with her suggestion on how to do better. By the way, isn't Ylonda the name of the girl in Napoleon Dynamite?

allison said...

hahaha, dang, poor ylonda. what about orphan annie? is she still taking singing lessons? is Mrs. Aubrey still telling her to stop singing? I'm glad you glean all this fun stuff from playing with her...as we discussed, i struggle with this part and i think i will with Evie so it's good to see your good example.

Grama said...

Aubrey must really love school to want to play school at home. I know she is a great student and a wonderful reader. Keep up the good work Aubrey! We love you!

Liz said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That is awesome!

Lisa said...

AHAHAHAHAH!!! Kids are so great.

mommymoocow said...

Go Mrs. Aubrey! Being a teacher is the best!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodnes that is hilarious. What are you thinking, showing upat school at 5:70? I hope YLonda shapes up!

travelingtxmom said...

This girl is such fun. I wonder how I would do in class, hmmm? So glad that you didn't get a crying face although maybe you better get a clock that works on Mrs. Aubrey time.

Lindsay said...

Oh man, I read this the other day and I was CRACKING up! She is a kick, that girl.