I couldn't agree more...
After Aubs went to bed this evening, I saw a notebook casually laid out on the desk under a lamplight (turned on, mind you), and turned to a page with this declaration:
I like how she signed, "AS": slightly ambiguous to the casual observer, but clear enough to those who know the other "AS" in this household doesn't read or write. This leaves no doubt as to who wrote it, and thus who she was referring to. And the circumstances surrounding me just happening upon it leave no doubt as to whom she wished would discover it.
Glad she's got a healthy self-concept.
This reminds me of when my dad would have us look ourselves in the mirror, and yell, "I'm GREAT!!!" a la Tony the Tiger. Ahh, good times.
4 comments:
A good self-concept will go a long way in life! Especially when she is right!!
I couldn't agree more, she is AWESOME!
Hahah, she IS awesome.
haha! I love it. She IS fantastic that girl.
Post a Comment