Friends
I love photography. I have spent lots of time behind a viewfinder snapping pictures: of my kids at gymnastics, my kids at the pool, my kids at home, my kids and chad, my kids and their cousins, my kids and their friends. Somewhere along the line, I stopped taking pictures of myself with my friends. So recently I've tried to remedy that.
This was at Andrew's preschool graduation. I have been friends with these ladies since I moved here, or they did, so at least 8 or 9 years. Our kids are friends and so we have lots of pictures of our kids together, but very few of us. But here we are. These are my friends. We've had a lot of good times.
This is also my friend. It's like we share a brain. We accidentally wore almost identical outfits to church today. Black pencil skirt, flowery blousy top of the exact same fabric and cut (different print obviously, the exact same top otherwise). This is not the first time this has happened. It's happened several other times, where we show up to someplace and we're both wearing the same exact t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes, or, another time, we both had blue skirts and green tops. It's equal parts funny and embarrassing. I'm pretty sure that people think we plan these things, or go shopping together and buy the same thing, but we don't! In fact, if it keeps happening, I'm going to have to call her and let her know what I'm planning to wear ahead of time.

I've got lots of friends. So I'm hoping to post a lot more of myself with them in the future.
6 comments:
You do have good friends. I look forward to seeing and hearing more silliness and adventures about them. :)
So fun! It is great to see Megan once again. She is a great gal and I know you treasure her friendship. Last Sunday we went to church in Bountiful and I almost wore the same skirt that Heidi had on. It is the one your Mom got us in India. When I told Heidi her response was--"It is a good thing or I would have gone home." :) I think it is great that the two of you share the same style.
So glad I made the cut! You will always be my first Texas friend:) And I really like your yellow shirt.
Good thing you have such a great attitude and a great friend! I remember when we lived in the duplex, I had a cream colored suit from Pykettes. It was beautiful. We were walking into church and I saw a 75 year old lady in our ward going into church with that same suit!! I told Mark to take me home and I never wore the suit again! (P.S. We did go back to church, I changed my dress :)
I love all your friends. What would life be like if we didn't have those special people in our lives? Poopie, that's what!
This was great. I'm all about hearing about your life and friends too. I'm glad I get to know your friends too! xoxoxo
Post a Comment